You have no items in your shopping cart.
How To Apply Self-Tanner
- Prior to using any self-tanning product, exfoliate skin and shave legs.
- Be sure to pick a sunless tanner in the correct shade for your skin.
- Shake bottle to ensure solution is thoroughly mixed.
- Leg application must be both swift and precise.
- Spray a steady stream starting at one end of the leg.
- Continue spraying around leg in a circular motion, not up and down.
- Use a steady pressure on the nozzle to create an airbrushed effect.
- Coat the lower leg completely and immediately rub in the dye.
- Blend any streaks for an even surface color.
- Avoiding the knee, spray upper leg region.
- Continue coating mist over upper leg.
- Stop spraying where tan should end.
- Rub in dye completely and wipe knee with a wet washcloth.
- Wash hands thoroughly and check for signs of your sunless tan after an hour.