You have no items in your shopping cart.
Problems Adding to Cart? Click here for assistance.
Every woman is a multitasker. We know how to put on lipstick in the car, finish making dinner while on a conference call, get party-ready while cleaning the bathroom and treat ourselves to a face mask while shaving our legs. Thanks to new technologies, our beauty products are now working as hard as we do. I don’t actually have a shaving cream that doubles as a face mask, but I do have a ton of other time-saving, cash-saving, face savers.
1. Truth Renew ($109 in the shop). With red, green and blue LED light and ultrasonic, Truth Renew is an infinitely useful beauty tool that firms and smoothes wrinkles while helping to reduce hyperpigmentation, breakouts, rosacea and broken veins.
2. Ultra Renew Plus ($159 in the shop). The ultimate in multitasking is the Ultra Renew Plus, which allows all three modes — LED, ultrasonic and ionic — to be used at the same time for super efficiency and efficacy. Sorry, it’s not completely hands free, but it is possible to sip a glass of Chardonnay while tackling your marionette lines.
3. Red Flower Kinmoxei Wild Lime Silk Oil ($48 in the shop). Facial oils are this season’s black, and the Red Flower Kinmoxei Wild Lime Silk Oil is ideal for leaving skin hydrated and glowing, smoothing frizz and flyaways, nourishing nails and even lightening age spots! With a formula of 12 different oils, there are antioxidants, pore reducers and skin brighteners. Take it on your travels for head to toe use.
4. E'shee Clinical Esthetic Alpha & Omega Gene Therapy ($284 in the shop) I had already decided that this new E’shee eye cream was the best ever (and hot on the heels of AQ and Your Best Correct, that’s saying something). Then, I decided to try it on my lip lines. Oh my. This was a clincher when it came to buying a second bottle. The big gun in the E’shee Clinical Esthetic Alpha & Omega Gene Therapy Eye Cream is a new peptide, trifluoroacetyl tripeptide-2, which reduces sagging and slacking.
5. Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics Vitamin B Active Moisture Cleansing Oil & Makeup Remover ($38 in the shop). I love cleansers, and a multitasking one is the foundation of good skincare. One Love Organics Cleansing Oil & Makeup Remover cleanses and removes makeup (well, of course) but also does so much more. There are papain enzymes for exfoliating, vitamin B to detoxify and tone and sunflower oil for moisturizing.
6. AQ Eye Serum ($99 in the shop). Everyone loves a surprise bonus, and I was knocked out when I realized (after some weeks) that the AQ eye serum was making my lashes grow thicker and blacker. Leaving aside lash growth, AQ still multitasks by repairing wrinkles with growth factors and Matrixyl 3000 plus treating dark under eye circles and puffy eyes with hesperidin methyl chalcone and dipeptide-2.
7. MitoQ Moisturizing Anti-Aging Serum ($119 in the shop). I haven’t come across many serums that are genuinely good all-arounders, working on face, eyes and even neck. But this one has earned my pet name for it, Mighty Q. It really does a great job, and it is all down to one active: mitoquinone mesylate. This is a fancy version of ubiquinone that was developed to fight mitochondria. It is certainly one helluva line smoother, even on my horrible, lizardy neck.
8. Eslor Active Night Cream ($95 in the shop). I bought this at the end of last year and am very impressed by how hydrating it is. I even use it on problem dry areas like my knees and elbows, and it is having quite the effect. Not only that, it doubles (actually, I should say triples) as a wonderful neck cream. And despite the multi-usage, the peptide and antioxidant-filled pot lasts ages.
9. W3LL People Universalist Multi-Use Color Stick. For me, it is essential to keep makeup simple, especially when I am on the go. W3LL People Universalist Multi-Use Color Stick comes into its own in the purse of a busy woman. It’s an essential that is ideal for lips, cheeks, eyes and any other area where you want a pop of color. Have fun playing with it!
10. Suntegrity 5-in-1 Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen ($45 in the shop). In an alphabet soup of BB, CC and even the dreaded DD creams, Suntegrity 5-in-1 Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen is a welcome standout. It offers all the BB components of SPF protection, antioxidants, moisturizers and some light color coverage while maintaining a dignified distance from the BB hullabaloo. Every ingredient is good, and Suntegrity is all natural. It’s truly a great product to head into summer with.