I got to unleash my own inner mad scientist by trying it out with other potions and lotions and as a base for treatments. I even raided the refrigerator for fresh accoutrements to make a mask. Here are some of the things I did with Concentrate:
- I used it with my Baby Quasar LED lamp. It worked really well applied to face or hand followed by six minutes of LED. The results were particularly noticeable on my hands, they looked plumper and smoother. In a side-by-side test with Osmosis Replenish, the immediate results were similar. What amazed me is that the Concentrate hand actually looked even better several hours later.
- I added it to moisturizers to give them an extra boost.
- I mixed some Concentrate with body lotion for those stubborn parts – eg knees
- I mashed up some fresh blueberries and threw in a squirt of Concentrate for a homemade face mask
- I made Ildi’s parsley mask and gave it the turbo treatment
Your Best Face has prepared a limited number of Concentrate especially for Truth In Aging readers and every one will come with a sample of YBF Defend and YBF Prep. The FIRST TEN of you to buy it will also get a BONUS SECOND BOTTLE OF CONCENTRATE. Your inner mad scientist will know no bounds! Get it now.
Reverse osmosis water, triglyceride, ppg5 ceteth-20, vitamin E, spin trap (phenyl butyl nitrone), C10-30 alkyl acrylate, crosspolymer, Lipochroman-6, triethanalomine.