You have no items in your shopping cart.
Problems Adding to Cart? Click here for assistance.
What five products are must-haves in your skincare regimen? We posed this question to Truth in Aging contributor Terri and after some serious consideration (we know, it’s hard to narrow it down) she reported back with a well-rounded list of anti-aging essentials. Learn more about the top five products that give her noticeable results and why she can’t go without them. And don’t forget to chime in with your five favorites!
1. Skinfinite Purify Facial Cleanse ($30 in the shop) washes away all traces of makeup, does not irritate my eyes and is not drying. It is also economical, a small amount is all that is needed.
2. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream does not settle into fine lines around my eyes and actually diminishes their appearance. It is loaded with beneficial ingredients that work in a cumulative way to improve my skin.
3. Mad Hippie Exfoliating Serum ($35 in the shop) gently exfoliates and keeps my skin looking bright. I have been using it on average every other night for about year after realizing the product faded some sun spots.
4. I use Your Best Face Private Reserve Antioxidant Oil($75 in the shop) daily, morning and night. The simple yet potent formula adds moisture and hydration and enhances the efficacy of other products.
5. Skinfinite LOL Eye Serum ($49 in the shop) quickly diminishes puffiness and leaves my eyes looking refreshed. This product delivers results at a great price point!