- As a magnetic slab moves over the surface of the face, the grey mask turns white.
- The magnet efficiently removes endogen waste (oxidized sebum, degraded sweat). It also eliminates ectogens (dust, smog, micro-organisms).
- Halfway through the removal process, the magnet has accumulated a layer of iron particles, dead skin cells, and impurities.
- Once the entire face has been stroked by the magnet, the skin remains coated in a nourishing white cream.
- After the magnet is wiped clean, the magnetically-charged material clings to the tissue like magic.
- The face is massaged for several minutes and the esthetician performs pore extraction if needed.
- A special toner eliminates the cream compound residue containing cutaneous secretions and has an immediate lifting effect.
- The Ampoule de Beaute- a high potency toning lotion- is applied to clean skin. The lotion incorporates Ginkko Biloba to stimulate micro-circulation, equisetum for its firming properties, and collagen for deep restructuring action.
- The esthetician prepares a blend of the Trattamento alle alghe (a lotion comprised of oceanic algae and concentrated physio-extracts) with natural ingredients in a mineral base. The mixture contains kaolin clay and zinc oxide infused with red seaweed and starch, which reinforce the absorption function. It also contains astringent natural extracts like witch hazel, ginseng, and wheat proteins, as well as the antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E. This clay-based Aton Mask is applied to the face, neck, and decolette with a brush.
- The eyes are covered with pads soaked with the OPTYMA eye mask, which lifts dark circles with blueberry, maintains elasticity with pro-vitamin B5, and reduces droopy eyelids with mallow and lily.
- As the Aton Mask and OPTYMA Mask sink in, a softening body cream adds in a special treat..
- The eye mask is removed with cotton and the Aton Mask is removed with a lukewarm damp towel, which is peeled away to reveal plumper, radiant skin.
- The final step is the OPTYMA eye cream, which has a pH similar to human tears and contains substances compatible with the sensitive eye area. This liposome-formulated eye cream uses a patented active complex called Poeisis Factor to enable tissues to regain their original functions.
- The esthetician finishes with a moisturizer suited to skin type .
- The results are instantaneous, and skin feels smooth and rejuvenated for days.
Who knew what could be done with a magnet? Dermophisiologique's Iron Cream Mask is personalized based on skin type to maximize results. Specific products and steps in the treatment might be adjusted according to skin sensitivity. The facial ranges in price from $170-$220, and will be launching in additional cities throughout the country this year.
Active Ingredients in Maschera al Ferro:
Beeswax, Zinc Oxide, Black Currant Oil, Iron Micro Spheres
Active Ingredients in Ampoule de Beaute:
Myrtle, Ginseng, Equisetum, Lecithin, Natural Ciclodestrine Complex Glycoaminoglicerines
Active Ingredients in Aton Mask:
Kaolin, Zinc Oxide, Red Seaweed, Witch Hazel, Ginseng, Wheat Proteins, Vitamins A, E, and C, Panthenol, Saccharid Isomers, Sweet Almond Oil
Active Ingredients in OPTYMA Eye Mask:
Karite Butter, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Lily, Blueberry, Mallow
Active Ingredients in OPTYMA Eye Cream:
Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Hyaluronic Acid, Marian Chard, Asian Centella, Poeisis Factor, Natural Collagen, Hydrolyzed Glycoseaminoglycans, Blueberry, Escina, Panthenol, Lily, Mallow, Helychrysium, Echinacea, Hypericum, Carrot, Vitamin E, Vitamin F