Sciote Vitamin C Eye Treatment
Sciote Vitamin C Eye Treatment is designed to reduce puffiness and dark circles while improving firmness and hydration. This formula contains 5% vitamin C, a hydrating peptide complex and soothing cucumber. The result is skin left rejuvenated and more youthful.
TIA Review by Cindy:
Let me say that I'm always on the lookout for new eye treatments, having suffered dark circles and bags under my eyes most of my adult life.
When I first read about the Sciote Vitamin C Eye Treatment, what caught my attention was "Cucumbers and Peptides" — both of which I've had limited but promising success with.
With deionized water, vitamin C, organic jojoba oil, and cucumber the first four ingredients, along with MSM, vitamin E and a plethora of organics, including aloe vera and gotu kola, how could I go wrong?
The eye treatment comes in a convenient pump, which dispenses just the right amount, and the fragrance is fresh and cucumbery, but only lasts a few seconds. It is quickly absorbed, and almost instantly I could feel my skin soaking it in.
After using this every morning and night for a month, I can say without hesitation, that this will remain a staple in my battle against droopy, tired looking eyes.
The puffy bags are still there, but much diminished, and the once (creepy) crepey skin under my eyes is plump and youthful looking. I've had several comments on my skin lately, and although it's only my eye area that's been treated differently, my whole face looks brighter and healthier.
I'll be turning 65 in 8 weeks, and I doubt my eyes will give my age away. I'm even contemplating lash extensions now to bring more attention to my eyes, something I wouldn't have considered a month ago.
I highly recommend Sciote Vitamin C Eye Treatment and give it a hearty five stars.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Was this review helpful?/
0 member(s) found this review helpful
Write Your Own Review
- Deionized Aqua (Water)
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber Distillate)
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C)
- Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil)
- Peptide Complex Blend (Sodium L‑Pyrrolidone Carboxylate
- Sodium Lactate
- L‑Aspartic Acid
- Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (Hyalurosmooth™)
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- Hydroxyethyl Cellulose
- Carrageenan Gum
- Organic Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice)
- Wildcrafted Vinca Major (Periwinkle)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Ethylhexyl Glycerin
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Extract)
- Organic Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola Extract)
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Organic Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail Plant Extract)
- Organic Pelargonium Gravoleons (Geranium Extract)
- Organic Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion Extract)
How to Get the Most Out of Your Airless Pump (VIDEO)
Airless pumps are great because they keep your products fresher longer; but they can sometimes be tricky to work with! Here, Marta offers a few tips on how to get the most out of airless pumps.