Last month, I was thrilled to make my television debut on Evine Live to present our Truth Vitality Lux Renew, the first-ever FDA-cleared beauty device with ultrasound, red LED, and blue LED therapy. On the show, the before and after photos from our six-week trials were prominently displayed, and the host was truly impressed by the noticeable fading in deep lines and grooves that had taken the subjects decades to develop. As proud as I was to show the results of those six-week trials, I am even prouder to now bring you the final results of our twelve weeks of testing.
Truth Vitality Lux Renew: Clinical Data
Sixty women, ages 39-59, were enrolled in a twelve-week monadic clinical study conducted by the International Research Services, Inc. (IRSI). Its objective was to evaluate Truth Vitality Lux Renew's anti-aging effects on the appearance and condition of facial skin. At the six-week mark, significant improvement could be seen in eleven lines, marionette lines, forehead lines and periorbital lines (view those results here).
At the end of the twelve-week clinical trial, the following improvements were measured:
Expert clinical evaluation:
- Forehead lines/wrinkles – 79.3% showed improvement
- Facial (global) lines/wrinkles – 86.2% showed improvement
- Skin firmness – 79.3% showed improvement
- Radiance – 79.3% showed improvement
- Overall appearance – 89.7% showed improvement
- Vapo Meter (TEWL) – 82.8% showed improvement
- Cutometer (firmness) – 100% showed improvement
- Cutometer (elasticity) – 79.3% showed improvement
- SIAScope (collagen) – 88.9% showed improvement
Truth Vitality Lux Renew: Before & After Photos
The following sampling of unretouched before-and-after photos from our clinical trial participants show the results of twelve weeks of using the Lux Renew.
Jawline and Lower Face