ExPürtise Effective Anti-Aging Eye Serum
ExPürtise Effective Eye Serum is your go-to eye treatment for a myriad of concerns. With a generous dose of wrinkle relaxing peptides and anti-aging actives, energize, it refreshes the entire eye area for a wide-eye, youthful appearance. Use it every day to reduce fine lines, crow's feet and dark circles, for a more lifted and youthful appearance each time you use it. Our unbiased community has reviewed this item for over a month and found it exceptional, so you can get it for yourself knowing it'll benefit your skin.
Formulated with all natural skin lightening ingredients, antioxidants, and sodium hyaluronate spheres, ExPürtise Effective Eye Serum . Meanwhile, nourishing vitamin K softens the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and minimize fine lines and wrinkles around the eye. This serum will bring your skin back to a neutral pH balance and is suitable for all skin types.
Tested for At Least 30 Days & Reviewed by Marta
I have been using Expürtise Effective Anti-Aging Eye Serum for a month and am as impressed by the results as I was when I first perused the ingredients list. I am using it day and night (and can thankfully report no puffy eyes or crusty eyelashes – as can be the unhappy result with some eye serums) on lids and the entire peri-orbital area. What I can say is that my eye area skin skin feels and looks smooth and my eyelids are so lifted that I have a wide-eyed innocent look (well, not really, but I couldn’t resist the thought). Truly, though, my lids are firm with no creases.
Now, to be clear, I’ve been using some of the greats mentioned at the start of this review for some time. And so I’m not saying that I have witnessed a transformation. But what I have seen – and this is a very rare experience – is that Expürtise is easily keeping up the good work.
I do not suffer from dark under circles, but given that the skin brighteners - licorice and bearberry extract – are amongst the top ingredients, I imagine Expürtise Effective Anti-Aging Eye Serum could be helpful. What I really like is they share the top spot with palmitoyl tripeptide-5, a newish peptide that activates an epidermal growth factor (TGF-beta) that stimulates collagen in the skin. This is followed by peptides: Matrixyl 3000 and the newest in the Matrixyl dynasty, Synthe’ 6, which is supposed to stimulate collagen and five other components of the skin matrix.
Antioxidants include CoQ10, which helps to neutralize free radicals, and a slew of vitamins including vitamin A and, unusually, vitamin K. This ingredient is known as phytonadione and is credited with helping to fade dark circles. So too is anti-inflammatory chrysin.
Botanical extracts are certified organic and include passionflow (a source of the above mentioned chrysin), cranberry, gotu kola and mangosteen. One that is worth a shout out is Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture. This is a high-altitude living daisy that is used by the makers of Matrixyl in an ingredient they call Resistem and has an enzyme that contributes to the longevity of cells.
Finally, there is nothing nasty – even the preservative is radish root ferment.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Benefits:all-natural, boosts collagen production, boosts radiance, fights free radicals, firms skin, minimizes dark circles, reduces crow's feet, reduces fine lines, reduces wrinkles
Was this review helpful?/
0 member(s) found this review helpful
Write Your Own Review
- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides
- Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter)
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- Hydroxyethylacrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer
- Polysorbate 60
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Citric Acid
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Butylene Glycol
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- Yeast Polysaccharides (and) Butylene Glycol
- Polysorbate 20
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
- Titanium Dioxide
- Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5)
- Potassium Sorbate
- Glycerin (and) Water (and) Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin (and) Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38
- Gloularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract (and) Glycerin
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 (and) Glycerin
- Glycyrrhia Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract
- Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C)
- Vitamin E (D-alpha Tocopherol)
- Vitamin K-1 (Phylloquinone)
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame Seed) Oil
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter (From Organically Grown Seed)
- Organic Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Berry Extract
- Organic Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Extract
- Organic Chamomilia Recutia (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Organic Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract
- Organic Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
- Organic Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract
- Organic Pyrus Malus (Apple) Extract
- Organic Camellia Sinesis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Organic Garcinia Mangostana (Mangosteen) Peel Extract
- Organic Morinda Citrifolia (Noni) Extract
- Organic Passiflora Ircarnata (Passion Flower) Extract
- Organic Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract
- Organic Camellia Sinesis (White Tea) Leaf Extract
- Organic Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate)
- Sodium Phytate
- Vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate)
- Camellia Oleifera (Japanese Green Tea) Extract
- Linoleic Acid
- Echinacea Angustifolia Herb
- Coenzyme Q-10 (Ubiquinone)
- Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract
Marta's tips on using ExPürtise Effective Anti-Aging Eye Serum (VIDEO)
Want to know how to get the most out of ExPürtise Effective Anti-Aging Eye Serum? Watch this video for my tips and tricks on how to best use this exceptional anti-aging product.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Airless Pump (VIDEO)
Airless pumps are great because they keep your products fresher longer; but they can sometimes be tricky to work with! Here, Marta offers a few tips on how to get the most out of airless pumps.